Unmolassed sugar beet is a palatable, high energy feed based on unground sugar beet fibres, after the extraction of sugar from the beet.
• Dairy – 2-5kg / head/day
• Beef – 2-5kg / head/day
• Sheep – up to 1 kg / head/day for lambs and 2kg / head/day for Ewes
• Pigs – up to 15% in fattening diets and 20% in sow diets
All information, data and recommendations given are as a guide only and rations should be carefully formulated and contain sufficient forage to maintain high animal health.
• High digestible fibre content promotes stable rumen fermentation
• Excellent buffering effect in rumen
• Good for animal health
• Improves milk quality
• Can be used for all types of livestock and feeding systems
• Highly effective effluent absorber for grass silage
Simply click the leaflet below to download a PDF version of this product