WHEAT DISTILLERS………Wheat distillers (dark grains) is a by-product of alcohol and bio ethanol production. Following fermentation of wheat and the distillation of the ethanol, they are obtained from drying the solid residues grain and adding evaporated syrups.
• Dairy – 1-4kg / head / day
• Beef – up to 25%of the dry matter intake of beef animals
• Sheep – Up to 10% of the dry matter intake
• Youngstock – can be fed at up to 25% inclusion in growing diets.
All information, data and recommendations given are as a guide only and rations should be carefully formulated and contain sufficient forage to maintain high animal health.
• High Energy and Protein
• Complements high starch cereals and other low protein and high fibre products
• Can be used for a wide range of stock
• Good quality undegradable protein source
• Can be pellets or meal