TOASTED SOYA HULLS
The initial by-product from the crushing and oil extraction from soya beans, Hulls are the outer coating of the beans which are removed prior to milling, oil expelling and extraction. Soya Bean Hulls come in a Pellet / Meal form.
• Dairy – 1-4kg / head / day, as part of a balanced diet
• Beef – include at levels of 1kg / 100kg live weight up to a maximum of 4kgs / head / day
• Sheep – Can be fed to a maximum of 0.5kg / head / day for ewes and finishing lambs.
• Pigs – Can safely be used sow diets up to a maximum of 10% of the diet
All information, data and recommendations given are as a guide only and rations should be carefully formulated and contain sufficient forage to maintain high animal health.
• Good energy and digestible fibre source
• Ideal substitute for Sugar Beet Feed
• Good palatability
• Generally available all year round
• Can be used for a wide range of stock
• Generally produced from GM Material
Simply click the leaflet below to download a PDF version of this product