A rich source of energy to support your dairy cows at every stage of lactation, beef cattle during the finishing phase as well as improving performance in sheep:
- Calcium soaps – Most beneficial in early lactation to increase milk production and support body condition and fertility.
- High C16 (Palmitic acid) – Use during mid-late lactation to help increase milk fat production and milk yield.
- C16/C18 (Palmitic/Stearic acid) – Beneficial in early lactation. Use to increase milk production and reduce body weight loss.
Need more information about protected fats? Contact us.
Our mineral supplements have been carefully formulated to keep your herd healthy, supporting the immune system and reducing issues such as lameness, fertility, and mastitis.
We use forage sampling to analyse your mineral content, and we can review rations to design the right mineral supplement for your herd.
Our Topmin mineral range is formulated specifically for cattle and works with a range of feeding systems.
Good rumen health will drive the performance of your cattle. We have a range of products to help:
- Yeast – Stabilise rumen pH by reducing the build-up of lactic acid.
- Mycotoxin Binder – Bind mycotoxins in the feed to support optimal health and performance.
- Buffer – Condition the rumen to help maintain optimum rumen PH.
A calf’s life will have an impact on the profitability of your business. GLW Lifetime milk replacers are designed to nurture a young calf to reach its full potential. Feeding and rearing calves effectively with as little stress as possible, will help to decrease mortality and increase daily growth rates.